1. Would you, could you…Lead a Human uprising against an alien threat?
It depends. I mean what are the alien’s threatening? Are they here to destroy the human race? Then yes I could. Are they here threatening to turn us into sex slaves? Um no why would I want to resist a hot sexy alien.
2. Would you…ever write an erotica novel. Could you….make it hot and steamy?
3. Would you…survive a zombie apocalypse? Could you…destroy a best friend who turned zombie on you?
I don’t know if I could survive a zombie apocalypse or not. I mean they move really slow so one would think out running them would be easy.
4. Would you…live in another time period? Could you…survive and what would you do there?
5. Would you…take a trip on a spaceship with no apparent destination? Could you…under what circumstances would you?
I would take the trip if I had people on the ship with me. I mean I don’t want to get lonely or anything. Some quiet time would be great for creativity,
6. Would you, could you…enter an alternate dimension? What magical things would await you there?
7. Would you, could you…change one thing about your life? What would it be?
If I could change one thing about my life, it would have been to not play it safe. I would have chased my dreams sooner and not let fear stand in my way.
8. Would you, could you…divulge a personal characteristic that no one else really knows about you?
I don’t think there is anything about me that NO ONE really knows. Now everyone may not know everything about me but there is someone who knows. I have no secrets that I keep to just myself.
9. Would you, could you…write that perfect romance novel that catapults your writing career into superstardom. How would you spend your days?
I know one day I could eventually write that novel that catapults me into
10. Would you, could you…enter Dante’s Inferno to save the love of your life? What magical weapon would you bring to survive?
As to entering it to save a loved one? Um nope, they are on their own there. Nice knowing you while you lasted. No seriously yes
11. Would you, could you… keep answering these awful questions?
Oh yes. I could do this all day. This is fun.
A.S. McGowan is a wife and mother, who lives in a small Southeast Missouri town. She is the author of the romantic suspense Centaur Agency series and sci-fi Cockiest Red Planet novella trilogy. A.S. McGowan is a
A.S. McGowan’s Author Page
P.D. Alleva is an author, psychotherapist
P.D. Alleva’s Author Page