by A.S McGowan
1. Would you rather play sports or video games?
Definitely sports. Oddly enough when I was fourteen I sustained 16 stitches in my right hand playing RBI baseball. Haven’t played a video game since. That’s a long story.
2. Would you rather go skiing or scuba diving?
Scuba diving. Admittedly I’m not that coordinated. I’d probably be the putz who breaks his leg the first time out. Plus, anytime I actually get the chance to be in the snow I’d rather spend the day sitting in a snow bank and gazing off to the clouds above, allowing the imagination to conjure up
3. If you won $1million would you rather buy everything you wanted or donate it to a cat charity
Cat charity or any animal charity for that matter. Actually, I’d use the money to develop my own cat charity. Honestly speaking, I’ve got no trust that the money would actually go to the cats.
4. Would you rather forget how to speak or forget how to dance
5. Would you rather be kidnapped by
6. Would you rather learn French or Klingon?
Klingon. it’s a much more useful language to know, espe
7. Would you rather have a
When I think of tacos my stomach turns, so I’ll go with pizza on this one. Hopefully good pizza though, like a Sicilian pie from Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn. That would be fantastic.
8. Would you rather have fingers for legs or legs for fingers
9. Would you rather spend the day as a mouse or an owl
10. Would you rather give up the internet or television
Both really. Take em and do what you want with them. All I need are books and a notepad.
A.S. McGowan is a wife and mother, who lives in a small Southeast Missouri town. She is the author of the romantic suspense Centaur Agency series and sci-fi Cockiest Red Planet novella trilogy. A.S. McGowan is a
A.S. McGowan’s Author Page
P.D. Alleva is an author, psychotherapist
P.D. Alleva’s Author Page